Family Air Tours
Ketchikan, Alaska Air Tour Company
No matter how you arrive in Ketchikan, Alaska (cruise ship, commercial jet, private yacht, Alaska Marine Highway, or kayak), Family Air Tours has a fantastic list of excursions to enhance your stay. Fly in their well equiped Cessna 185 floatplane and enjoy an Alaska fly out adventure.
• Take a flightseeing tour of the magnificent Misty Fjords, one of the most beautiful and dramatic places in the world. You can also take a mini fishing trip in the Fjords. Watch for whales and sea otters in Sea Otter Sound.
• Enjoy the excitement of Alaskan bears and other wildlife on a wilderness hiking adventure at the Anan Wildlife Observatory where you can see grizzly (brown) bears, black bears, eagles, seals, otters, spawning salmon and more!
• Experience the awe inspiring splendor of an Alaskan glacier and the Misty Fjords on our Glacier Fjords tour.
• Go camping in a pristine wilderness on a lake filled with wild trout at one of the U.S. Forest Service Cabins.
Family Air Tours has a personable driver available for pick-up and drop-off at the cruise ship dock or your hotel.
On the map
Fill in your address into the address field below the map and the shortest route will be calculated.
- Telephone: (800) 380-1305